Some groups may not have reached interstellar faction status but have nonetheless played key roles in politics, power struggles and, all too often, violent periods of New Eden's history.
- The 37th (Octopus) Squadron, a unit in the Caldari Navy known as a birthplace of notorious pirates.
- The 51st Exploration Corps were a branch of the Amarr Navy dedicated to exploration.
- The 5th Dragonaurs Armored Division is famous for one of its members, a later leader of the Caldari State.
- The 7th Fleet were renowned Amarr military troops.
- The Caldari Marine Expeditionary Forces is the Caldari Navy's infantry branch.
- The Federation Marines 62 - Bravo Company was stationed in the Valley Norge district of Tovil on Caldari Prime.
- The Home Guard Infantry Division is a Caldari corporate force.
- Ishukone Watch Special Forces are elite Caldari troops.
- Kameiras are elite Amarr troops of a unique origin.
- Paladins are Amarr soldiers.
- The Special Affairs for Regulations and Order (SARO) is a special forces group within the DED.
- Valklears are elite and brutal Minmatar forces.
- The Adakul are known for their texts on meditation.
- The Apostle's Clerics are current-time Amarr nonpolitical religious officials.
- One would be wise not to tangle with the Equilibrium of Mankind.
- The Council of Apostles, on the other hand, was an Amarr faction during the Moral Reforms.
- The Order of St. Tetrimon was in the midst of Amarr tumult in the past.
- The Sani Sabik are a terrifying Amarr-derived cult.
- The Speakers of Truth hold great sway over politics in the Amarr Empire and beyond.
- The Bleeding Hearts of Matar are a splinter group of the...
- The Bloody Hands of Matar, a Minmatar terrorist organization.
- The Brothers of Freedom are a coalition of former Caldari factory workers; the State considers them to be terrorists.
- The Caldari Providence Directorate, or Provists, was a group led by Tibus Heth after his ascension to State leader.
- The Cultural Deliverance Society were the first Gallente to land on Caldari Prime.
- The Daughters of the Revolution aren't often spoken of.
- The Internal Security Institution, also known as the Black Eagles, are notorious Gallente government enforcers.
- The Khanid Unionists, a diplomatic movement within the Khanid Kingdom.
- The Privy Council, a council of Amarr representatives.
- Templis Dragonaurs were a Caldari terrorist organization.
- The 25ers, a group involved in timekeeping.
- The Arithmetics, a group involved in timekeeping decisions.
- The Traditionalists, a group that preferred an old universal calendar.
- The mysterious Sleepers inhabit wormhole space.
- So do the Talocan.
- The Takmahl were exiles from the Amarr Empire.
- Terrans may have preceded us all.
- No one quite knows what to make of the Yan Jung.