How the in game jukebox works.
It is possible to reduce the Jukebox with the right "PL" window and treat it like a regular window which can be stacked with others.
Change Jukebox Playlist
How to create a new play list
- 1. Click on the "Jukebox" Tab in the Left menu.
- 2. Click on the "New" Tab under the playlists window.
- 3. Type in a playlist name and hit "OK".
- Example: My playlist.
- 4. Go into the new playlist you made, the list will be empty so we need to add the music.
- 5. Click on the "Add Tracks".
- 6. Now a new window should pop up.
- 7. Above it should read "Location", here you must write the address of your music folder.
- Example: C:/User/Administrator/Music
- 8. You don't need to add one and one track, you simply just mark the folder with all your music in, and you hit the "OK" button.
- 9. Wait a few seconds or minutes, depending on how much music your adding.
- 10. You have now made a playlist, undock from station and ROCK THE UNIVERSE!
OS X Instructions
- 1. Edit the text file: /Users/"your login name"/Library/Preferences/EVE Online Preferences/config
(replace "your login name" accordingly)
- 2. Add the following lines to the file, alongside the other drive chunks:
- [Drive M]
- "Path" = "/Users/"your login name"/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music/"
- "Type" = "hd"
- "Label" = "music"
- "Filesystem" = "win95"
Path here cites your iTunes music directory. The default is under /Users/"your user name"/Music/iTunes/ as either iTunes Media/Music/ or iTunes Music/Music/.
Now when prompted for a Jukebox directory, you can type "M:/" to map entire library or specify any subdirectories you want. You can also set up separate drives for separate sub directories.
- Be warned, you may only want to add less than 200 files.
Since the Mac client is a Windows client in a Windows emulator, your wonderful collection of .m4a files will not show up in the jukebox. Down-convert them to MP3 files into some convenient location, such as /Users/"your user name"/Library/Preferences/EVE Online Preferences/p_drive/My Documents/My Music/ -- the jukebox can access this via P:/My Documents/My Music/.