Factional Warfare Agent Missions
What are factional warfare agent missions?
They differ from normal agent mission on several points.
- Pilots will always be required to fly into enemy controlled space to achieve the objectives of the mission.
- Warping to the mission location will broadcast the pilot’s location in space. This allows any pilot in that system to quickly locate and warp to the pilot’s area. This allows members of militias hostile to the pilot to defend their faction and allies.
- These missions are never courier, mining or other acquisition type missions. It will always have a military objective.
- A pilot will not get issued a storyline mission after doing a number of factional warfare missions as you get when doing normal missions.
- Factional warfare missions are only available to pilots enlisted to factional warfare from their own militia corporation or the militia corporation from their allied faction.
- Factional warfare missions do otherwise function as normal missions. Pilots will receive standings increase, loyalty points and ISK for completing them.
Faction Warfare missions have ship restrictions based on the level of the agent.