From the Assets window in the NeoCom, you can view all items sitting in station hangars, ships and standard cargo containers that belong to your character. The items are listed under the name of the stations in question and the jump distance to that station is also shown. You can use the filters on top of the assets window to narrow down or expand your search. The available filters are:
- All items
- Solar system
The listed results are displayed in expandable sections for each station where you have assets. Clicking these expands the selection to show all the assets at that location. The 'Sort by' option on the assets screen allows you to organize the list of stations where you have assets either by name (default), number of jumps from your current location (closest at the top), and number of items (highest number at the top).
Additional filtering of your assets can be done by clicking one of the header texts (Name, Qty, Group, Size, Slot). Clicking any of these will sort your assets (as displayed in the window) to ascending order, within the stations listed. This is indicated by a small white up arrow/triangle. Clicking the header text again will change the sort order to descending.
The search function remains particularly handy to look for specific item types and/or quantities. This is useful for example if you want to find all your stacks of minerals, charges or other specific items.
When searching you can search for specific item types, groups and categories. The search box also accepts special keywords that allow advanced filtering. The format is as seen here below
Note that if using arguments for any search criteria, then arguments must be used for ALL search criteria. Further arguments will restrict the search further. Here is a list of all the available arguments:
- type: matches item type names
- group: matches the group name of items (battleship, mineral, fighter bomber etc.)
- category: matches the category name of items (ship, module, commodity etc.)
- minimum: minimum number of items in a stack
- maximum: maximum number of items in a stack
- metalevel: matches the metalevel of an item
- metagroup: matches the meta group name of items (ie. faction, storyline, officer)
- techlevel: the tech level of item (1, 2 or 3)
- minsecurity: minimum security status of item's location (-1.0 – 1.0)
- maxsecurity: maximum security status of item's location (-1.0 – 1.0)
- security: matches security level, as a text string (high, empire, low, null, zero)
- system: name of the solar system the item is located in
- constellation: name of the constellation the item is located in
- region: name of the region the item is located in
- station: maches parts of station names
- blueprint: matches either copy or original
In addition you can also shorten the keywords and the text values by just typing the first letters or part of words in some cases (types, groups, categories, systems, constellations, regions).
This would match any stack of tech level 2 items with more then 10 items in low sec systems inside the Verge Vendor region. Note the double quotes when we have names with spaces in them.
This would match blueprint copies in systems with a maximum security level of -0.2 with the word noct somewhere in the type, group or category name.
Items can be trashed (destroyed) from any location, but certain market operations, such as remote sell orders may be limited by the character's skills.
All characters are able to sell and reprocess items from their current station, but keep in mind that rookie ships (Ibis, Impairor, Reaper and Velator) cannot. This is the best means of asset management for younger characters, since there is potential ISK to be made in the process.
With the release of Dominion it is now possible to look inside ship holds and standard cargo containers in your assets remotely. Simply right-click the ship or cargo container in the assets window and select 'View Contents' from the list. You cannot interact directly with the contents of containers or ships remotely beyond viewing information on the selected item.
It is also possible to look for corporation items by opening the corporation window and choosing the assets tab. The following options are then available:
- Shows items currently stored in corporation hangars.
- Shows items which are currently impounded because of unpaid rent bills for an office. Only a director can claim these items by going to the old office and accessing the corporation hangar.
- Shows items which are not located in station hangars, including Player Owned Structures.
- Shows items which have been purchased by the corporation or returned to the corporation after a market sell order is canceled or expired.
- Items which have been locked down following a successful shareholder vote. Blueprints are commonly locked down for this purpose.
- Offers the same search functionality as the personal asset search above, but with corporate assets. The same restrictions apply to ship cargo and cargo containers.